Picked up a tag from Richa’s blog. There were twenty questions, I skipped five to bring it down to fifteen. As with tags I have done before, answer at least one question here too. All the best!
1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?
A spot on my right cheek thanks to chicken pox at the age of twelve.
2. What is on the walls in your room?
Posters of concerts and readings I have attended in Moscow, a silver ribbon from the first University of Idaho sporting event that I attended, and a couple of sketches made by me.
3. What does your phone look like?
The same as it used to in Delhi. Difference being that then it worked and now it doesn’t.
4. What music do you listen to?
Will listen to almost everything at least once. Currently, I am listening to a lot of Western Classical music.
5. What is your current desktop picture?
A National Geographic photograph of a tigress.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
A ticket to Delhi, and the next Harry Potter book.
7. What time were you born?
Around 8 pm I am told.
8. What are you listening to right now?
Mozart’s Requiem.
9. What’s something people may not know about you?
That I recover my temper faster than I lose it.
10. The last person to make you cry?
Someone who reads this blog.
11. What is your favorite perfume?
Anything lemony.
12. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Ham and pineapple.
13. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
My mother’s jhinge posto.
14. Who was the last person you made mad?
My roommate, because I insisted this morning that Aishwarya Rai is beautiful and Abhishek Bachhan married right.
15. Is anyone in love with you right now?
That’s really not for me to answer, is it?
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
ME FIRST!
Western Classical, eh?! :O
ham and pineapple is one my favs too apart from salamis :)
get me a potter book too :D
western classical.....good good.....
Hellloooo!!! :-)
You do sketching?? How come I never knew?! :O
I've never tried pineapple on a pizza. What does that taste like? Hmmm...I'll have to try.
Manasi has all the rights to be mad at you. Why did you say that? :O
I've answered all. :D
This tag's interesting, I'll do it. Have been saying that to Richa who first put it up, and everyone who has since done the tag.
Never tried pineapple on pizza. Hm, sounds good though. Next time.
I so want the next HP too :-/
Why can't it be July already?
ROFL @ No. 14! :D Yeah, he sure did.
Ham and pineapple?! :O Together?? Hmm..
That I recover my temper faster than I lose it.
Oh? Couldn't have ever imagined that!
You make sketches? Ah nice! Put them up some time.
This was nice! Tags are always fun, to make AND to read. :)
Just now I read these questions on Jayant's blog too.
Btw, I think I never told you that I have already booked my copy of HP7.
I too have a National Geographic wallpaper now. It's a picture of Howrah Bridge.And, I think I know which tigress you are talking about.:-)
Since you have asked everyone to answer one question, I'll answer the second one. There is a poster of Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, a photo of my late paternal grandfather, a Ma Saraswati idol ( inside a shelf) and a Lord Jagannath-Lord Balaram-Goddess Subhadra idol.
@ Rohit
Congrats on MF.
Yes, western classical.
@ D
We just had to agree on the food, didn't we? :)
@ Richa
There's plenty we still don't know about each other I am sure, and that unpredictability is the good part, isn't it?
And yes, I sketch, provided I am feeling motivated enough. Case in point, usually got Ds in art at school because I didn't like the teacher much and thought the topics she gave sucked.
Pineapple on pizza is grandly delicious.
@ Amiya
Yeah, really, why can't it be July already? It would be my happy birthday month too.
@ Jayant
I knew YOU would dig that Abhishek-Aishwarya answer. :D
And put up my sketches here? Naah....the words are torture enough as it is.
@ Butterfly
Congrats on the pre-order of Harry Potter. How much is it in Indian rupees?
hey nice one.. gud to read ths post.. came to ur blog after a long time actually..
n jhinge posto IS yumm!!!!!
@ Manasi
You'd better accept the reality. :D
Hey Dudette!
Interesting tag!
well ans to Ques 6 is ditto!
and yes pineapple and ham on pizza is yummy! as for posto I love most of the posto preparations cooked by Mamma and jhinga posto is no exception! :)
My desktop has one pf my all time fav pics. its a black nad white pic. it has me (when I was 5-6 yrs old) looking all rumpled as I had just woken up and my sis (few months old). The best part about the pic is our smiles- My sis with her naughty smile and am smiling just like that.The innocence of the pic is so touching.Guess its my mom's photography that has made it even more b'ful.
Gosh! just realised that am going on and on.....
guess will end it here :)
no. 14 only!!!!!
even my scar is due to chicken pox!
@Rohit: why? fantasy is so much better than reality!
i havn`t read a single Harry Potter edition!don`t even know the names of the characters!
that can be the answer to the 9th question i guess:)
@ Swarolipi
Welcome back.
@ Minerva
That sounds like a real awesome picture. I would love to see it.
@ Manasi
At least you are there! :x
And scar due to chicken pox...excellent. I see we are roomies in this too.
@ Komal
Harry Potter nahi padha?? Abhi ja ke padh!
hey tinni, u are so fond of harry potter?
if u ask me, i wud say nirula's hot chocolate fudge...
and how does my phone look like?
it looks very sad and worn out , cos of over-use. since i can't afford a new one, i guess i will have to wait till i lose it.
YOU ARE BACK!!!!!
I never realized you were...my apologies.
Am glad you are back girl...and HP7...oh its too long a wait!
first thing first, i liked that 'sunshine' pic on ur blog :)
its a neat tag..i liked reading it.
when is the next happy potter book due to release?
i ll pick up ques.# 5 from ur taglist: a bunch of tulip flowers makes my current desktop pic :)
welcome back..
you won't object if I link you?
@ Chua
Yes, I am that fond of Harry Potter. Which phone is this? I haven't seen this one, have I?
@ Kanu
Thank you for that warm welcome. It does feel good to be back. :)
@ Mayuri
Thank you for liking that photograph. The next HP book is due on July 21, 2007. I can barely breathe from the anticipation.
@ Vir
Thanks! :)
@ Titash
Not at all. It would be an honor. Thank you.
heyyy!! i just realized how "biji" i have supposedly been... Welcome Back! (and er... better late than never?)
i would like to answer #3, 4 and 5.
#3 I got a MotoFlip, an upgrade (ahem!) from my Nokia 1100 - like it's retro looks and the silver color works... this time!
#4 ECLECTIC is a damn useful word to describe my taste in music... presently enamoured of the Frou Frou Girls and "I need a hero" and "Let go"... for the record these guys sang the Hero song for Shrek 2 :-)
#5 Got the pic of 2 ducks/swans (imho they look way too silly to be swans!!) which i shot at the Elliot Park last Sunday :-)
and ham & pineapples - that sounds like hawaiian topping at pizza hut's!! yummy!!
and the answer to #14... er i dunno what to say! manasi has my sympathies!!
@ Keka
Welcome welcome welcome. Yes, better late than never!
To both you and Manasi, I wish many many Aishwarya-Abhishek movies. Hope they are to your satisfaction.
haw haw haw... :-) have u seen pics of the couple's visit to cannes??? hee hee hee... she seemed to handle him like her toy boy! and to think i hadda crush on this feller!! :-( why oh why did he not find me in time? now of course that he's married, he shouldnt be fantasizing et al... but umm... no harm in looking right?
@ Keka
So absolutely no love left for the man is it?
Post a Comment